Terms and Conditions
Welcome to SEOCMS!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SEOCMS's Website, located at https://seocms.in.
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Agrivet Consultancy and the terms "Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use SEOCMS if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, SEOCMS and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SEOCMS. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from SEOCMS for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. With this license, you will be benefiting with:
- One year of free support for your queries
- Free bugfixing for one year from the time of purchase
- Free updates with new versions for six months from the time of purchase
You must not:
- Republish material from SEOCMS
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from SEOCMS
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from SEOCMS
- Redistribute content from SEOCMS
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. SEOCMS does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SEOCMS,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, SEOCMS shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
SEOCMS reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant SEOCMS a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of SEOCMS; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to SEOCMS. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SEOCMS's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
How buying product works
This section will help you understand what you are buying when you purchase our product and how that transaction takes place here.
What you're buying
- License: When you buy an product, you acquire the right to use that product; you're not actually acquiring the item itself. What you get includes a license to use that product. You can use the product by using one license on single domain, but multiple sub-domains.
- Product support: You will be offered support for one complete year from the time of purchase. The support includes resolving general queries, guiding to use of services in the product, bugfixing if any occured throughout the time.
- Updates: You will be receiving emails for the updates coming in and can contact the support to update your product to the latest version. To process this request, you will need to verify your registered full name and email. Updates facility will be valid for six months from the date of purchase.
Delivery of services
- License:The license will be assigned as soon as the product is purchased from this website. If you have purchased if from third party vendor website, then you will have to drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the invoice details and the vendor website. Then license will be provided over the mail within the next 24 hours.
- Product Source Code: The link to download the source code will be provided on the payment success page and the same will be provided over the email as soon as the payment is done from this website. You will need to verify your full name and email registered with the product to download the latest version of the product. The instruction to install the product will be available in the payment success page and will be send in email. In case of any assistance in the process, the buyer can reach out to our support at email@example.com.
Refund & Plan Cancellation Policy
The services offered by seocms.in shall be on a 100% advance payment basis. The payment for service once paid by you shall not be refundable & Once paid is non-cancellable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated. You give us consent to pay for the services we offer by trying the service demo we serve. We would not be offering less than what we show in demo.
SEOCMS reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by you without assigning any reason either before or after purchasing the services/Subscription, refund if any shall be on a pro-rata basis at the sole discretion of SEOCMS authority.
Once a license is purchased shall be used for lifetime for a single domain and respective sub-domains. If user intends to change the domain which is registered with SEOCMS, the request must be accepted within 15 days of the installation date. Domain change request shall not be allowed more than once.No refund shall be admissible.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
- SEOCMS & Team